General Storage Units
We provide uniquely designed versatile general purpose storage containers for addressing various types of temporary and permanent requirements.
The general purpose units are engineered to be assembled using study nuts and bolts supplied with the kit and hence does not require any special tools. Our specialized storage units are easily assembled and disassembled whenever and wherever within a short span of time and can be easily transported/moved or stored flat when not in use.
To meet your requirements, we supply two varieties of General Storage Units, one in Galvanized finishing and other is with Powder Coated finishing. We also stock three different sizes with bespoke sizes and they are available upon request.
We take no time to ship the stocked items to your designated location.
The best offer prices begin from £935 (ex VAT).
Portable Storage Units
0345 512 0189
Special Features and Benefits
Main Key Components :
- Side wall panels
- Roof panel
- Door panel featuring the newly improved double locking system
- Fastening elements
- Forklift pockets with adjustable leveling feet (optional)
Ultra high quality profile frame having pre-fitted 18 mm grade 3 Norboard Canadian Sterling Board perfectly screwed to Galvanized steel.
- Box profiled Galvanised steel
- Sturdy Side walls & Roof Panels
- Perfectly box type profile designed to custom needs
- Each profile is extended with Galvanised steel panels of 0.50 mm size
- Spot welded Galvanised steel panels
- Two integral gutters on roof for effective drainage of rainwater
- Meticulously designed Galvanised steel door frames with minimum thickness of 0.50 mm. Steel sheets coated with cold formed powder
- Spot welded process used for developing door panels
- Strong double door with 1900 mm thickness and mounted on the right and left with outward opening
- Handy door handle, central roller catched study door.
- Extremely secure 1250 mm euro deadlock with replaceable option
- Custom door locations as per user requirements
Fastening Elements :
- Strong 12 mm Rods used to assemble the roof to the chassis
- Facility for lifting eyes for use with a crane
- Additional roof security bolts supplied to prevent external access
- Specialized packaging of chemical storage units to ensure no damage during transportation
- The versatile packaging completely prevents any damages while loading and unloading the materials on site
- Our efficient packaging technology enables the smallest possible transportation cube which helps in easy relocation.
Powder Coating :
- Choose your choice of color with standard powder coating in green (RAL 6005) or blue (RAL 5010) or
- Order your on demand color RAL range for a variety of colors
Additional Information :
- Prices are subjected to vary based on the space or building specifications and requirements
- In addition, depending on the delivery/installation logistics the prices varies
Let us know for any specific requirements, contact us for quick quotations.
We always strive to provide you the best quality units and in the process of development, we have the right to change the specifications of the materials without prior notice.
Store Technical Data :
|2x2 Metres||2x2 Metres||2x3 Metres||2x3 Metres||2x4 Metres|
|External Finishing||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request||Galvanised||Powder coated painted in RAL 6005 ( Green) -Other colours from the standard RAL range are available upon request|
|Height Flat Packed (mm)||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Height Assembled (mm)||2093||2093||2093||2093||2093||2093|
|Door Width (mm)||1250||1250||1250||1250||1250||1250|